Do something different with your class.
Help your students to learn English in a new way.
Show them that being open-minded can be fun, challenging and effective.
Why not set a different type of homework for this weekend: learning English in a different/new way…. by DOING.
It’s got to be better than a photocopy of some boring old grammar questions, hasn’t it?
– reading an online English newspaper
– watching an English language TV comedy
– writing down everything you do for 1 hour (in English)
– leave an internet comment in English on a YouTube video you watch
– review an item online that you bought
– think for 10 minutes only in English, etc.
Get students to report back to the class next week on what they did… and how successful it was